Tuesday, April 17, 2012

He knows me so well...

Recently Mark and I celebrated our 11th year anniversary and his gifts to me keep with his complete understanding of what I need and like.  An all-natural, handmade, luscious lavender soap; a honey getter (What is this really called? Anyone?), delicious homemade peanut brittle (YUM!) and a very sweetly written note.  Also, (not pictured) he gave me a set of SuperFeet insoles for my Justin Boots and my Keen hiking shoes.  Amazing how they make my feet feel great.  Amazing feeling feet, no back pain = happy wife!

He gets it and more importantly he gets/understands me.    

 

3 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, it is called a honey spoon..my Mom always had one.

    Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A honey spoon! That makes perfect sense. Please tell your mom thank you for me. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Just talked to Mom...she said it's a honey dipper or honey spoon.

    Honey getter works too.

    ReplyDelete