Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MIA - Missing In Agua

This year I finally bit the bullet...I bought a pool.  Now before you go getting all "Where'd she get that kind of money?" on me.  We got this pool?  Yes...small, but adequate.  What they say is not true...SIZE does NOT matter.  At least when we're talking about pools for me.  This little beauty has given me many hours of enjoyment.  Many.  Unfortunately it has also kept me from blogging as much.  It's difficult to manage the laptop when I'm neck deep (sitting) in water.   But never fear...I have a few very cool photographs I hope to share soon...PROMISE!


Lucky for me, Diesel has decided it is his job to be sure I don't dive, cannon ball, run alongside it or most importantly...drown.  Yes...we bought him a whistle.  



Thank heavens for Diesel.  (Life Guard and CPR certified feline)



1 comment:

  1. Where is the diving board? Sweet -- want to get in! xo Mom

    ReplyDelete