Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Wall (and I don't mean Pink Floyd either)

As you are likely aware, Mark has been busily building a stack stone wall on our property.  (between doing his laundry, putting dishes away, vacuuming and making me dinner)  The wall serves a few functions...mostly it is for Mark to practice the skills he needs to get his Journeyman in October and to qualify his skill for part of the exam, but I think it also a place where Mark can put his ear buds in and quite frankly...get away from me.  It's okay...I have horses, Mark has stone.  It works.

Drum roll please...the wall is FINISHED!  Mark put the last touches on the wall last night...which meant laying sod and prettying up the space around the wall.  It is magnificent.  My pictures do not do it justice.  They really don't.  Enjoy...

BS = Before Sod


DS = During Sod


DMS = During More Sod


ASS = After Sod Silly!  (tee hee...sorry)