Friday, April 1, 2011

The best "late" present ever!!! WOCKENFUSS!

So if you know Mark...this will make you LOL (laugh out loud).  Okay...I know you knew what LOL meant...but I swear there are a handful of people who don't...and never let it be said that I excluded anyone.

Anyway...Mark was looking for his DOT health certificate a few days ago and came out of the office wearing a grin from ear to ear.  I was worried.  Really, really worried.

Then he said, "I think I forgot to give you one of your Christmas Gifts."  Oh God, I was REALLY worried now...what the heck did he find that he was about to pawn off on me?  What a wonderful, amazing...super duper fantastical surprise when he presented to me...drum roll please...

TWO 1lb boxes of Wockenfuss candy (vanilla butter creams and caramels)!

Holy "add inches to my butt" Batman...I'm in heaven.


ps.  Today is our 10 year anniversary.  Holy "Thank God I found someone who puts up with me" Batman!