Friday, December 30, 2011

Comments welcomed...

Mark, my loving partner in crime and blog author of rockinwalls.com has convinced me that I should allow comments on my blog.  I have to admit...I'm skeered.

I worry about spam.  I worry someone will say something inappropriate.  And most importantly, I worry someone will say something mean.  But, he assured me that I need not worry.  "You moderate all comments Tree...you can just delete the bad ones."  I love him.  He's so smart.

Sooooooo...comments are welcomed!  Comment away.  Or not.  It's all good.  I'll keep blogging about nonsensical stuff either way.  Hoping to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. You meanie!! Just kidding!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! See!? I knew this would happen. hee hee Thanks for being my first comment! Hugs right back atcha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the great gifties- it does well with sunsets !

    ReplyDelete