Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My new trailer...the horses like it too!

So I'm just gonna post all the pics...both my 'kids' loaded easily and seemed at ease in the new trailer.  I loaded them both in the front compartment since that is where they will each travel when being hauled alone.  And, I loaded Cheech in the back since when she hauls with Buddy that is where she will travel.  With that being said...the pictures!

Buddy was first...he's the big brother...so he usually has to do stuff first.  He doesn't mind.  He told me.


Getting hooked to the trailer tie...(dontcha just love that Big Ole QH butt?)


Closing the gate...



He did GREAT!


Piece a cake ma!


Now it's Cheech's turn...



No problem!  Piece a cake Ma!


Getting hooked to the trailer tie...

Move over bodacious booty...


She wasn't sure she was gonna fit...but she did no problem.



Maybe I snuck a little treat...maybe.


Off we come...


She got out just fine...


but had to go back in...to try the back spot.


No problem Ma!  Piece a CAKE! 


Might have snuck another treat.  Maybe. 


And finally...we were finished.  Such good kids...I'm so grateful they willingly load in my new trailer.  I'd hate to have to sell it.