Thursday, March 11, 2010

They're here!!!! (gotta say it like Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind)

You may remember this post from this past Fall. (in my old blog here...second entry from the top...pics there too!)

***

DaffoHill and DayHillies
Posted by meadow-creek at 06:45 AM on October 05, 2009

A good friend of ours is a landscaper. On a recent job, she was asked to remove all of the daffodil and daylily bulbs from the customer's flower bed. When we visited this weekend, she presented me with a grocery bag FULL of daffodil bulbs and a pot FILLED with daylily bulbs.

So on Sunday I got to digging. I planted them ALL (over 60 holes thank you very much) on the hill as you come up the driveway. I'm so excited for spring now. I'll be sure to post pictures. (that is if they do indeed bloom)

***

Well...guess what?!Lookie lookie! They are popping up!!! I am SO excited. I can't even begin to tell you. Don't worry...I'll get more pics when they bloom. Promise!