Saturday, January 30, 2010

This...I can handle

I think that is what Gigilo is thinking. This is not so bad.

Warning...TMI about to happen. Mark and I have been a little worried about Giggy...he hadn't pooped or peed in nearly 2 days. Now I don't know about you, but there ain't no way I could go two days without visiting the library. I decided to give a hunch a chance. I made a makeshift litter box out of an old giftbox. I lowered one side so Giggy wouldn't have to step over the lip. Wouldn't you know it...he saw that litter and made a bee line (or is that pee line) for it.

Once inside he took care of business. PHEW!

We have an appt at the vet on Monday morning for a followup. I'll keep you posted. But for now, I think it's safe to say Giggy is enjoying his new found inside house cat life.