Monday, April 19, 2010

Treelocation...

Get it?  Like RElocation...but it was TREES.  Ha!  Even on a Monday I crack myself up.  Hey...somebody's gotta laugh at my lame jokes.  Anyway...we had trees that needed to be relocated (treelocated).  So we did it yesterday.  It was fun...not.  Digging up trees is HARD work.  I felt bad for Mark.  :) 

Here's all our trees...waiting patiently to be replanted.  They got a little rowdy, but I threatened them and they quieted down.


The site for replanting...the TREElocation spot. (I still think that is super clever) 


Digging the holes.  Gotta love modern machinery.  Sure makes lite of the process.  Wish we had a "digem out" auger.  Would have saved Mark alot of work. 



Look how cute he is!  Now you'll understand why I need to clone, dehydrate and plant him. (for my friends) See next post.


The holes...I bet passersby were thinking we had some mighty big groundhogs.  Phew!



Home at last.  I just hope they grow well here.  And, that they don't get too rowdy...our bedroom window is just across the stream.